Regular dental check-ups are important for maintaining good oral and dental hygiene and health. By going for regular check-ups, your dentist will be able to help you detect any dental problems ahead of time. At White Smile Dental, we ‘inform before we perform’ so you don’t get any surprises.
During a routine exam at White Smile Dental, your dentist will:
- Evaluate your overall health and oral hygiene
- Take a full dental base chart of your teeth
- Assess your need for tooth restoration or tooth replacement
- Check your bite and jaw for problems
- Take dental digital x-rays or, if necessary, do other diagnostic procedures
- Create a treatment plan listing any treatments required and costs involved
If you are new to our clinic, please click here for further helpful information.